Sunday, May 24, 2009

Abby's Latest Piece of Artwork!

Last week Abby had fun cutting and coloring pictures of our family. We left Abby alone for just a minute, and Abby became creative with the scissors. She cut a little chunk of her hair. When I asked her what happend, she became very upset. I tried not to laugh (Because I remember doing the same thing when I was her age). I asked her if I could take a picture of her. She refused, so I took a picture of her art work ...and the little lock of hair that she cut. :)

3 comments:

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Cute. That's so darling she got upset; she's just a little mini-you.

R Fitz said...

lol...I am impressed that she admits she cut it...most kids deny it. What a cutie!

Natalie said...

Well Hey, at least she only cut one little lock. What a funny girl.