Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Update!

I met with my perinatologist today. An ultrasound was done, and our little girl looks great! I've been having the IVIG treatments for about a month, and it looks like they're helping with the NAIT. My doctor said he couldn't see any bleeds. He said she's growing just like she should be. Right now, she weighs approx. 2.5 lbs. In the picture above, there is an arrow pointing to her mouth. You can see her nose and eyes. Her left arm is covering part of her face. She kept "Yawning" while the ultrasound was being performed. -It was so cute.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yay for good baby news. Glad to hear things are looking good. Keep taking care of yourself.

Ryan and Adrienne said...

I'm so glad that the treatmenst are working and that she is doing just fine.

R Fitz said...

YEAH!!!! That is so exciting Kelly! We'll still keep you and your wee one in our prayers though!