Monday, December 8, 2008

Frosting Fight!

I want to start off by saying how much I love my husband. Most of the time when I come home from work I'm tired and onery. Aaron's so good to me. He always tell me to relax or go take a nap and assures me that he'll watch the kids. Anyhow, yesterday when I came home from work, Aaron had made a big dinner and some sugar cookies, (What a sweetie). Aaron thought it would be fun to decorate cookies as a family. We had tons of different shaped cookies, two different colors of frosting, and lots of sprinkles, so we went to work. Now, just so you know, any time you do something messy like this, you can almost guarrantee that Aaron will start a fight. Aaron first smeared frosting on Andrew, then he got me. I got him back, and then my girls got involved. Our whole house was covered with frosting! It was so much fun, but wow ...what a mess. Here are some pics from our crazy evening. Our table doesn't look that bad in this picture, but trust me ...it was everywhere!

Ha Ha, funny joke!
I still had blue boogies this morning


Andrew was in tears shortly after this picture



Brody was upset after we'd frosted the cookies. -He likes them plain.




My kiddos at work






2 comments:

Katie said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that you guys had a frosting fight. How fun and what great memories your kids will have of that. I love you guys!

Natalie said...

You're a great woman to be able to get into the frosting fight and to have fun with it. I'd probably be yelling at everyone to stop and make them all clean it up immediately. I wish I was more relaxed and able to go with the flow.