Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? I wasn't much of a dater. I liked to hang out with groups of friends.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A pink barbie van
3. Were you a party animal? Only when I drove the barbie van
4. Were you considered a flirt? No. -I'm way too shy
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No
6. Were you a nerd? Yes
7. Were you on any varsity teams? No
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? No
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes
10. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked all of my teachers
11. Where did you sit during lunch? Harts or home
12. What was your school's full name? American Fork High School
13. School mascot? Caveman
14. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I didn't go my sophmore year. 11th grade I went with Tony Nguyen and 12th grade I went with Phil Garrett
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes. I loved high school
16. What do you remember most about graduation? The party at the highschool. Natalie and Swalz were hypnotized. Natalie yodelled and Swalz was Elvis
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Aspen Grove
18. Were you in any clubs? The Cavettes
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yes thank you
20. Who was your prom date? Sophomore year was Phillip Beagley, Junior year was Randy Ogden, Senior year was Jared Delergo
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I went. -It was really fun to see everyone

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for humoring me Kel. Those were some good times!