Sunday, October 26, 2008

Be There ...Or Be Scared!

Last Friday, we had a little Halloween/Double Birthday party for Brody and Abby. Brody turned 5 on the 24th, and Abby will be 3 on Halloween. Most of the family was able to make it to the party. I think the party was a great success. My kids had a blast, and I just wanted to thank everyone for all of their love and support. Here are some pics from the evening.Jared my nephew (AKA Bill Nye the science guy), Leah my niece (AKA a mermaid), and Andrew my son (AKA Harry Potter)

Abby hitting our "Care Bear in Disguise" piniata



Brody (AKA a ninja turtle) is showing off his new soccer ball


Abby (AKA a princess) unwrapping some new clothes



For dinner we had Chili, homemade potato soup, rolls, veggies and a macoroni salad. My favorite part about our meal was the drink. Aaron bought this container that looks like a caldron. We filled it with rootbeer and a little dry ice. It was foggy and made a bubbly noise. All of the kids thought this was great.


Of course ...I was the first one to eat


Abby blowing out her candles with a little help from Bree


Brody blew out his candles before I could get the camera



Little Bree (AKA Cinderella)


My nephew Haden (AKA Bobba Fet...I think that's how you spell it)


Friday morning before the party, I tried to make bread bowls. My bowls turned out to be more like really big rolls. I decided to make a batch of regular rolls. In the mean while, Brody grabbed a big one and headed out to the trampoline. I think he had a difficult time figuring out how to eat it.











1 comment:

Natalie said...

Kelly,
That sounds like fun! My Andrew has also chosen to be Harry Potter for Halloween! Our kids are so similar, it's scary!!