Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged! By my good friend Natalie

10 years ago: 1998~I was finishing up my first year at USU.
5 years ago: 2003~I was pregnant with our second son Brody. We had just put our house up for sale and were looking for a place to live in Dallas, Texas.
5 months ago: October- Pretty much the same as now. Aaron was working at Willowcreek and I was working at USDC. Andrew and Brody were in school. We had a combined birthday party for Brody and Abby. -It was really fun!
5 things on my to do list today: 1. Laundry 2. Dishes 3. Beds 4. Dinner 5. Quality time with Aaron and kids
5 Snacks I enjoy: 1. Peanut Butter M&M's 2. Anything with icecream 3. Anything with chocolate 4. guacamole and chips 5. licorice
5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: 1. Tithing 2. Pay off all bills/debts 3. Buy my dream home 4. Invest 5. Put money away for my kids.
5 of my bad habits: 1. Too many unfinished projects 2. Staying up late 3. Not enough exercise 4. Don't plan well 5. Spending too much time on the computer
5 places I have lived: 1. American Fork, Utah 2. Logan, Utah 3. Irving, Texas 4. Eagle Mountain, Utah 5. (blank)
5 jobs I have had: 1. Wendy's 2. Fred Meyer 3. Wirthlin Worldwide (Surveys!) 4. CNA at Heritage Care Center 5. Nurse at USDC.
5 things people don't know about me: 1. I love to fish, (-I can even clean them thanks to my husband). 2. I'm a bargain shopper. Go ebay! 3. I tipped over my truck when I was 16. 4. I love to draw and paint. 5. In 2000, I broke my jaw in 3 places while I was knee boarding.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I remember the "tipping over your truck" incident. Boy, that was scary!!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie said...

I remember the truck incident too! Is it weird that I even remember the way your truck smelled? It was a GOOD smell by the way...

walkerbunch said...

You can remember how it smelled?

Natalie said...

Sorry. I don't remember any truck smells! I do remember cruising in the Barney mini-van though. Those were the days!!