Sunday, July 2, 2023

Camping In The Uintas

The Jacobson's invited us to go camping.  We stayed a couple nights @ Duchesne Tunnel off of Mirror Lake Highway.  Such a fun weekend.  Take me back...

Our camping spot was right next to the Provo river.


Aaron and I made yummy breakfast burritos. 
The first night Bree and Brody slept in our white trailer. Aaron, Bryson and I slept in a tent.  The second night Bryson joined Bree and Brody.  Aaron and I stuck it out in the tent.  

Trial Lake is beautiful.  We fished and kicked.  It was magical.



Love this guy!


We took the side by side on a trail across from our camping site.  I've never seen so many lakes!  Gorgeous.  On the way back we stopped at Provo Falls.





Several families joined us Sunday am.







Good bye Uintas.  Until next time.








No comments: