Sunday, May 14, 2023

Mother's Day 2023

 I've felt so much love today!

When I woke up, I was showered with letters and all of my favorite treats.





Aaron gave an amazing talk in sacrament meeting.  He spent the week asking family and friends life lessons they learned from their moms.  Here is what Aaron's siblings said about LouJean.







I told Aaron a story about a lesson I learned from my mom.  My mom is a very giving person.  She always puts others needs before her own.  
Shortly after my baptism interview, my Bishop, (Wendel Terry) passed away.  I was devastated.   I felt so much sadness for his wife and family.  My mom could see I was hurting.  To help me heal, she came up with an idea.  We would do the 12 days of Christmas for his wife, Beverly!  That Christmas was so special!   My sadness went away as I served.  I know that Beverly felt loved!  

We ate dinner at my parent's home.  My parents bought a brisket and Aaron prepared/smoked it.

Nummy nummy




No comments: