Sunday, April 9, 2023

He Lives

Friday night our family watched Passion of the Christ.  If you've never seen it, I would highly recommend it.  It was done beautifully.   I felt so many emotions watching this movie.  How brave Christ was for following through with our father's plan.  The sadness I felt for our brothers and sisters who persecuted Christ when he did nothing wrong.  The love Mary has for her son and the pain she felt when he was beaten/crucified.   Even better, the happiness and joy she felt when Christ was resurrected.  


Christ and Mary at the tomb by Joseph Brickey

Christ died for us.  He is our Savior.  Because he was resurrected, we will be too!    



Today was special.   I wish I would've taken more pictures.  Andrew and Andrea slept over.  They went to church with us.  I made homemade cinnamon rolls.  I also took my parents to the airport, ( They're headed to Temple, TX to visit my brother Michael and his family).  It's been a relaxing day.  

No comments: