Monday, December 6, 2021

She Said, "Yes!"

Andrew and Andrea have been talking about marriage for a couple of months.  They've made all sorts of plans such as where they want to be married, where they would like to have their luncheon and reception, colors,  living arrangements, etc.  They even went shopping for a ring.  The ring they chose wasn't supposed to be ready til December 8th.  Andrew had planned on asking Andrea’s parents around New Years for their permission while he visits them in the DR.  Imagine his surprise when he got a call from Wilson Diamond's on November 28th saying the ring was finished!  Andrew made a phone call to Andrea’s family and they gave him their blessing.  
Andrew wanted to ask Andrea in a creative way.  I saw this ad on Facebook, so I messaged them.

I told them that my son wanted to ask his girlfriend to marry him.  I also asked them if they had any creative ideas?
This was the response I got!
  I shared it with Andrew and he was all in.  We scheduled our visit for Monday evening, (FHE).  They got us our own wagon.
 




And the driver stopped under the 🌟!

She said "Yes!"






















Aaron and I bought them this little lantern with a sleigh inside to remind them of this special night!  




No comments: