Sunday, June 20, 2021

Fathers Day 2021

Happy Father's Day to all of you amazing Fathers.   I am so thankful for my husband, dad, father-in-law, grandparents, etc.  I wish there were more holidays to celebrate all of you!  
We had stake conference today.   Kind of strange being on Father's Day, but it was nice.  All of the speakers were great.  Bree entertained us with her art.  


After church, we gave Aaron his gift, (some ski's).  We also gave Kent his gift, (tickets to The Sound Of Music @ Hale Theater).  I think both of them were happy.😊

Later in the evening, we had dinner @ Ashley and Dave's house.  My parents are renovating their kitchen and bathroom on their main level and the people who installed their granite didn't turn off the water.  Their basement flooded and they've been so stressed.  😔  It was nice of the Blackhursts to have all of us over.  
My parent's are excited about the play as well.  July 28th!  



 

No comments: