Friday, February 12, 2021

A Sweet Visit

Brody and I had a sweet visit with Grandma Nelson today.  She lives in an assisted living center near Brody's school.  Since Covid, the center hasn't allowed visitors.  Last week Grandma had a fall. I haven't stopped thinking about her.  I've been so worried.  I decided to take her a Valentine's gift.  When Brody and I arrived at the facility, no one was at the front desk.  We wandered down the hallway and stood there for several minutes.  Finally, a member of the staff greeted us.  He asked us if we'd been helped.  I told him I wanted to drop off a gift for my grandma. He was very kind.  It was almost lunch time, so he offered to bring grandma to us.  It was so wonderful to see her walk towards us. I gave her the biggest hug.  The visit was short, but it was just what I needed.  So thankful for little miracles.   Love you grandma!  💕

 

No comments: