Sunday, January 10, 2021

Midway Girl's Trip

What a fun weekend!  Some friends and I spent two glorious days in Midway.   Definitely one of my favorite cities in Utah. 
We stayed at the Zermatt.  

 Friday night dinner was at Dairy Keen.  -So yummy.  Then off to the Ice Castles!  













 





The ice castles were so beautiful!  I would love to go back and take my family.
Saturday morning we stopped in at Zermatt's Bakery for a couple of treats.  Then we went to Fanny's Grill @ the Homestead.


I got fried green tomato benedict.  😋

After breakfast we went to All That Stuff Barn.  They have so many cute things!  




We went on a sleigh ride @ the Homestead.   


Chase was our tour guide.

 
The crater was sold out.  That didn't stop us from exploring!

Dinner @ Tarahumara.  

So many choices!

You can't go to Midway without stopping at Heber Valley Artisan Cheese.


We loaded up on the squeaky cheese!


A swim in the hot tub!


Church over zoom.  Then a little lunch at Cafe Galleria.   
Love these ladies.  Thank you for letting me tag along.  

No comments: