Saturday, June 27, 2020

Last Minute Trip!


Yesterday, I took the kids to Bear Lake last minute.  We were bored and Bear Lake sounded so fun.  
I had everyone put on a swimsuit.  Then we grabbed some drinks and treats.  We left the house @ 1 pm and arrived a little after 4.  The first thing we did was swim in the lake.  The water was freezing, but none of us cared.  Everyone touched the buoy!  

We swam for about an hour.  We hoped to swim in one of the pools @ Ideal Beach, but because of the corona virus, we were unable to.

Look what we saw 🦌!

We went to LaBeau's for milk shakes and fries.  πŸ˜‹


Bryson found a hat that he loved.  

We went for a little drive over to Fish Haven.  I showed the kids a cabin that I love.  It's been on the market for almost a year now.  Wish we could buy it.  
 Before I knew it, we were back on the road headed for home.  I usually cry whenever we leave Bear Lake.  -I love it so much.  But because we'll be back next weekend, I held back.  

No comments: