Monday, May 11, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

Yesterday was such a special Mother's Day.  It couldn't have been better.  I was the first to wake up @ our house.  I went upstairs and found these sweet gifts.  






On top of that, Abby and Bree had cleaned the house.  💕💕💕  
Aaron cooked some eggs and bacon.  Then, we had sacrament meeting.  Each of us took a turn sharing what we love about our mothers.  -So precious hearing what my children had to say about me!
Kent shared an entry from his journal on Mother's Day 2000.


It's been several months since we've spent time with siblings and my parents.  Covid-19 really has changed our lives.  
My parent's were a little hesitant about getting together, but decided today was the day!   (We don't know how much longer Andrew will be home from his mission.  We're guessing he'll be reassigned next week.)  
 Anyway, we had dinner @ my parent's home.  Everyone was there.  Even Michael and Allison (over the phone).  It was so wonderful being able to visit with everyone.
I'm so thankful for all the moms in my life.  Love you all!
Mom
LouJean

Grandma Argyle
Grandma Nelson (Not pictured) 

No comments: