Friday, March 13, 2020

What Is Going On?

So... We've known about Coronavirus now for some time.  I think the first time I heard about it was in January.  It started in China and it has slowly been making its it's way to the US. I haven't thought much of it, because in all the reports I've heard, it's not that dangerous.  Symptoms are fever and a dry cough.  It mostly affects elderly or people with compromised immune systems.  I was told left handed people have a greater chance of dying in an industrial accident then from the coronavirus.  🤦‍♀️ 
Yesterday was insane.  So many people out doomsday shopping.  Aaron and I heard that the toilet paper and water was sold out everywhere.  I went to 3 different stores, (Costco in Lehi and Orem  and Smith's in Orem.  No luck.   My friend Russ Walters works at Costco.  This is what he said about it.
⬇️

 These pictures were taken @ Walmart in AF.  I've never had anything like this happen!  






I am a little freaked out!

No comments: