Thursday, February 13, 2020

A Long Day

Today was rough.  To say I am tired is an understatement.   I worked a grave last night. Aaron and the kids were waiting at the door for me when my shift was over. My nephew, (Michael Price) is getting married in the San Diego Temple tomorrow.  Aaron wanted to get on the road to Californoa asap.  
Bree stayed home.  She had several activities @ school that she didn't want to miss.  Thankfully, Grandma Nelson agreed to let her stay at her house.  
We stopped once @ Whiskey Pete's for lunch and a bathroom break.  Aaron had a bunch of gift cards to Subway.  🌯  
  We hit a little traffic in Ontario.  I still think we made good time.
The kids swam.  Uncle Doug bought some Papa John's pizza.  Aaron and I are on our way to the San Diego airport to pick up Kent and Michael.  
I am going to sleep good tonight!


No comments: