Friday, December 13, 2019

Brag Post

I need to give a shout out to my husband.  He is the most unselfish, loving person I know.  Every morning he wakes up early, prepares a meal, and does the "Come Follow Me" program with our family.  He takes our jr high girls and some friends to school and then goes to work.  I never hear him complain.  He loves his work.  He loves to help people.  At night he comes home.  It's not uncommon for him to make dinner.  He's a great cook, (Better then myself I'd say).  Then he does what he can to help his family. Several nights this month, he's read us  Christmas stories.    


I love you Aaron.  Big much.  I don't know how I was able to marry someone as amazing as you.  I married up for sure.  I thank my Heavenly Father EVERY DAY for you and our family!  💕💕💕
XOXOXOXO

No comments: