Friday, April 26, 2019

Poor Bryson

Bryson broke his arm Monday afternoon.  I took him and his friend Kyuss to the playground @ Shelley Elementary.  We'd only been there for about 15 minutes when Kyuss alerted me that Bryson had fallen from the monkey bars.  I ran to Bryson.   As soon as I saw his arm, I knew it was broken.  
I took him to urgent care.  Because the bones needed to be set, they sent me to the ER.  
I went to Timpanogus Hospital.  I was impressed with the service. They took Bryson back immediately.   


They checked his vitals and started an IV.

They gave him 3 different medications.   Zophran,  morphine, and I forget the 3rd one.

Dr. Randle Likes placed a splint over his arm and then he set the bones in place.  Although Bryson was medicated, it was still very painful.  I wish I could've taken his place.

Kudos to Kyuss for trying to comfort Bryson and being a good friend.

Here is the xray

Aaron took Bryson to an orthopedic surgeon yesterday.  More xrays were done.  Thankfully, the bones were still in place.  Bryson was able to have it casted!  He chose red and green!

Bryson went back to school today.  All of his class signed his cast.  


No comments: