Thursday, February 14, 2019

Feeling The Love

I hope all of you felt the love on Valentine's Day.  I know I sure did.  
This little lady woke up at 4:30 am on Valentine's so that I could do her hair.  I tried to do hearts and a bun.  Pinterest makes it look so much easier then it is.

My parents gave Aaron and I a gift card to Texas Roadhouse.

And the kids sweetheart treats.

Aaron gave me a beautiful bouquet and truffles.



Kent gave me a teddy bear and chocolate covered strawberries.

Aaron made us the best dinner ever!  Ribeye steak and crab legs!

I gave all my kids gift bags similar to this

And I gave Aaron a basket of goodies and some Mountain Dew.




Andrew had a basketball game and won!



Bryson drew me a sweet picture. 

Alyssa decorated our bedroom.

Rose pedals

Our number one fan!

No comments: