Friday, October 5, 2018

Happy Birthday Aaron!

Happy 43 babe!
Aaron and I awoke early.  Aaron opened his gifts (A gift card to Al's and some biking gloves and shorts).  We ate breakfast, checked in on our kiddos, then we got back on the road.  We arrived @ The Flamingo just in time for the conference.  

We did some exploring during our lunch break.  Behind me you'll see some of Michael Jackson's apparel. 

Aaron and I left the conference a little early.  We were starving and we wanted to celebrate Aaron's birthday.  We decided to eat dinner @ The Aria.  They have an amazing buffet with a huge selection of foods. 


The coconut mango gelato was amazing!

After dinner we ventured over to The Big Apple Coaster.  I almost lost my dinner, but hey, it was for a good cause. :)
We stayed @ South Point in The Grandview.  It was nice to be away from all of the craziness off the strip.  
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Aaron.  I love you so much.


No comments: