Wednesday, January 3, 2018

LouJean Bell Walker


LouJean Bell Walker
1934 - 2017

 My mom and dad are Si and Myrtle Bell.  I have three siblings: Marvin (Dolly) Bell, Mary Ann (Robert) Rusick and Doug (Caryl) Bell.  Kent Samuel Walker and I were married/ sealed December 3, 1953 in the Salt Lake LDS Temple for time and all eternity.

We have been blessed with nine children: Karie Jean (Craig) Jones, Kenna Lynn (Edward) McCracken, LouAnn Corbett, Sam (Gayla) Walker, Suzanne (Doug) Price, Teresa (Darren) Anderson, Deanna (Trent) Jacobson, Ruthann (Matthew) Curtin, and Aaron (Kelly) Walker + over 120 family members, at last count.

I enjoyed my school years in American Fork, being a Cougarette at BYU, spending 18 wonderful years in Idaho raising our family, two special years (as Sr. Missionaries) in New Jersey plus 100’s of trips in our beautiful A F Canyon.  But most of all, I enjoyed ‘Nurturing’ my family and ‘Spoiling’ Kent.
Today I want my family to know: “I am once again in the arms of my Mom and Dad!”
To my grandchildren:  “I am very, very Happy! Love, Grandma Walker”

Funeral services will be held Friday, January 5, 2018 at 1 p.m. in the Hillcrest 1st Ward, 949 North 540 West, American Fork.  A viewing will be held Friday from 11-12:45 a.m. at the church prior to the service.  Burial will be in the American Fork Cemetery.  Please share a memory at andersonmortuary.com.

No comments: