Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Because I'm Special

 Have you ever had one of those days where you just can't win???
Yesterday was one of those days for me.  :)   I was trying to do a good deed.  I thought,  "I'll mow the lawn and clean up the yard really nice."  
Well, I began mowing around the edge of the lawn.  I was back by the fence where there are several weeds.  I mowed over some of the weeds and BOOM.  I hit a rock.  I thought I broke the lawn mower it was so loud.  I screamed because it startled me.  Abby and Jessie heard my scream.  They ran to the front yard and asked, "What happend?"  I told them I just hit a rock.  Abby then asked me what happend to the car.  I looked at the car and the front passenger window was destroyed.
So much for semi new cars, right?
Aaron came home shortly after.  He calmed me down and helped me clean up the glass.  Here's the little culprit
We're taking the car to Techna Glass.  Should be close to $150 to repair it.  GRRR!

No comments: