Friday, December 5, 2014

Brody's Parent Teacher Conference

I met with Brody's teacher Mr. Aaron and Principal Liz last night.  I wasn't prepared for what they told me, but I know there is a time and a season for everything.  Apparently Brody hasn't made much improvement this quarter.  Mr. Aaron said that some of the students have started bullying Brody.  :(  He and principal Liz both feel that Brody should switch to another class.  
I started crying.  I had no idea that other students were picking on him.  He's such a sweet boy.  He's so good.  Why???
Change isn't easy.  I wish things were different.  We're going to slowly transition him to another class.  His new teacher will be Jay Borck.  I got to meet Jay.  He seems very calm and patient.  -I hope he'll be a good fit.  I hope Brody will respond well to the other students.  Please keep him in your prayers.
One of Brody's latest maps

The view as I walked out of Spectrum

No comments: