Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Good Ol Santa Claus


My parents had a Christmas party Monday evening.  We had a delicious dinner, (Ham, cheesy potatoes, rolls, pasta salad, green salad, jello, slush, etc.).  My parents invited Santa to our party.  As we waited for him to arrive, a knock came at the door.  We rushed all of the children down the stairs, and answered the door.  It was an unexpected visitor.  A police officer to be exact.  :) Apparently, someone called 911.  -Multiple times.  We assured the officer that we had no emergency.  Then we confronted the kids.  I guess the officer must have made a mistake, because all of the kids denied making the calls.  Plus, we have perfect kids you know.  ;)
Santa made it to my parents home shortly thereafter.  All of the kids got a chance to sit on his lap and tell him what they want for Christmas. 
 Left to right:  Brody, Aaron, Bree, Abby, Santa, Alyssa, Bryson, Me, and Andrew
 Abby made some yummy chocolate mint cupcakes for the party.
 Little Santa
 Alyssa
 Lots of Yummy food
Abby
 Breezy
 Andrew
 Brody
 Alyssa
 Bryson
 My family
 Grandpa and Grandma Nelson (My parents)
 Grandma Argyle
 Mike
 The Nativity

 After the Nativity, the grand kids shared some talents
My girls sang

 Andrew played his trumpet



Then we opened gifts












We had a wonderful time.  Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Tisha and Mark said...

I think Santa should bring me Alyssa's eyelashes! Merry Christmas!