Saturday, November 23, 2013

Good Health

I've read a lot of posts on Facebook this month where friends and family have shared something that they're thankful for.  I think it's a good idea.  Maybe next year I'll do the same. I'd like to write a post today if I may.   -Today more then ever, I'm thankful for good health.  This has been a trying week for our family.  Alyssa became sick Tuesday night.  Bryson became sick Wednesday night.  And last night Brody was sick.  We've had good health for so long.  -Then something like this happens.  Reminds us how blessed we've been and for that we are truly thankful. 
We're going to head North to Rexburg, Idaho later this morning.  I'm a little nervous about the trip.  Hopefully Brody is over his sickness, and hopefully no one else in our family gets sick.  Keeping my fingers crossed. 
I hope anyone that reads this has a great weekend!

No comments: