Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Parent Teacher Conference


Yesterday was Parent Teacher Conference at Shelley Elementary.   I met with Breelyn and Abby's teachers.
 Breelyn is doing great.  Mrs. Walker asked Bree questions about the alphabet and numbers.  Breelyn mixes up her W's and her M's and her d's and her b's, but other then that she knows her stuff.   Mrs. Walker told her she could tell that Mommy had been working with her.  Breelyn replied, "No, I'm just smart!" Ha ha.   -Love my girl.  :)
 Here's a picture Breelyn drew of Aaron and I.  Notice all of the hearts around us.  When she asked me to guess who was in the picture, she told me the two people are in love. 

Abby is doing great as well.  I mentioned in an earlier post that Abby was chosen as Student of Day.  Mrs. Lyons loves Abby.  She said she's a joy to have in her class.  Mrs. Lyons gave me this paper that Abby completed.  I love the picture and her sentences.  -So cute. 

No comments: