Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Enjoying The Fall

We made a trip down to Gooseberry/Fountain Green this past weekend.  The fall leaves are amazing!  -Absolutely beautiful.  I think I took over a 100 pictures.  It was difficult for me to choose which pictures to post.  Enjoy!






Gooseberry was a little too windy for Bryson.  He and I hung out in the car for most of our trip.  This little chipmunk kept running under our car.  It was fun to watch him.
Every time some one caught a fish, Abby would come and show me.

Such cute little girls!
I sure do love my husband.  Time spent with him is always quality time.  He's so patient and loving.


Andrew found himself a snake.  Ewe!
Alyssa posed for me!  :)

She found lots of rocks.
Poor Brody took a nice fall and scraped his elbow!  :(


We drove through Mt. Pleasant for the first time to visit my Grandma in Fountain Green.

No comments: