Tuesday, January 31, 2012

27 weeks!


I had another dr. appoiontment yesterday at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. Our little guy is doing great. He's measuring in at about 2 lbs and 10 oz. His heart rate was 138 bpm. It was difficult getting a profile picture. Little guy is breach right now. He likes to hang out on my right side with his front side facing my back. He kept putting his hands near his mouth. -So sweet. I can't wait to meet him!
The weekly infusions are going well. I rarely get headaches any more. Just for fun I thought I'd take a picture of what's delivered to my house each week (Immunoglobulin, D5W, alcolol wipes, IV tubing, IV starter kit, etc). 6 treatments down, about 16 more to go!




1 comment:

Maren said...

ofCongratulations!! I was just catching up on your blog. I first saw the post about the valentine box and that got me wondering if you were having another kid. I kept scrolling down and saw this. I'm so happy for you.

P.S. I really wish my Nicholas would potty train himself.