Saturday, December 31, 2011

What An Exciting Week


What an exciting week we've had! Two of Aaron's sisters and their families came into town late Monday night. On Tuesday we had a baby shower for my niece Melony. Wednesday I had my first in home IVIG treatment. Thursday was our Walker Family After Christmas party.

All of the cousins had sleepovers Thursday night.
From left to right: Jessie, Abby, Kaitlin, Leah, Kari, and Lexi
We went out to lunch at the Pizza Pie Cafe on Friday. Alyssa couldn't get enough of her cousin Kazlinn.

Bree went to her friend (Sierra's) Princess birthday party Thursday morning. She came back all sparkly with make-up and finger nails painted. She had so much fun.
On Saturday my niece Kaitlin was baptized. She looked really beautiful! I'm so glad Matt and RuthAnn (Her parents) decided to baptize her here in Utah rather than Arizona. Seeing her, I couldn't help but think about Brody. -I wish he understood the gospel. -Some day! :)

Following the baptism, we had a luncheon at Aaron's sister (Kenna's) house. Alyssa just loves babies. She's going to be so great with our new addition. She's holding my niece's son Brennan.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You had a crazy busy week. I'm sad you couldn't meet up with us Thursday night, but I understand. We'll get together soon!! :0)