Monday, February 14, 2011

Ward Conference/Valentine Preparation



Yesterday we had an amazing ward conference.
We talked about Elder Uchtdorf's talk,
"Of Things That Matter Most" and Elder Hales talk,
"Our Duty to God:
The Mission of Parents and Leaders to the Rising Generation."
Listening to these talks made me really evaluate my life.
I've made a list of goals I want to work towards.
The biggest goal on my list is spending
QUALITY time with my family,
and less time on the computer.


After church we worked on our Valentines...
Andrew has 32 students in his class.
Mrs. B asked the class to label their valentines like letters.
Kind of a fun way to learn.


Abby made 6 valentines, Bree made 8.

Brody made 14 valentines
The girls scribbled and ripped a few of their Valentines.
Alyssa wanted me to hold her and I was stressed to say the least.
Aaron stepped in and helped me from loosing my sanity. :)
Thank you Aaron.

Snickers wanted to come in and join the fun.

Here's a picture of Alyssa throwing a fit.
Aren't I a mean Mom???

No comments: