Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Watch Out Betty Crocker!



Last week Aaron and I learned how to make some delicious bread.
The bread only takes 1 hour from start to finish.
The secret ingredient is Soy Lecithin from Pantry Secrets.
Never heard of it???
I hadn't either, but my sister-in-law told me that it's a no fail deal.
Over the weekend we made 5 batches of loaves and cinnamon rolls,
And guess what.
Every single batch worked.
I couldn't believe it.
Here's the recipe.

Pantry Secrets Bread

  • Combine all ingredients in bread mixer. Mix for 5 minutes checking the consistency of the dough. Pour in water if needed to make the dough stickier.

  • Remove dough and cut into 4 section. Each section is equivalent to 1 loaf of bread.

  • Let dough rise for 25 minutes.

  • Cook for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.


yields: 12
prep time:
20 minutes
total time:
1 hour 10 minutes
notes:

Do not use flour that has not been kneeded to prevent sticking. Use instead, Pam cooking spray.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Aaron has some crazy awesome faces in pictures. :)

Natalie said...

Looks yummy! I LOVE bread!