Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet Little Sasha

Shane and Svetlana welcomed Sasha into the world last night shortly after 11:00 pm. I got to meet her this morning, and she's beautiful. She's got tons of dark hair, and the cutest dimples you've ever seen. It was fun visiting with Shane and Svet. What proud parents they are! It's hard to believe that my little brother is a daddy. -But already he's a pro. Congratulations you two!


...Those dimples I was talking about
I love newborn yawns




Shane changing his first diaper!


Sasha was so patient with him.




Isn't she sweet?





She weighed 6 lbs 12 oz






Welcome, welcome!








1 comment:

R Fitz said...

She is beautiful! I bet you are all in love with her. I am sure you will see Shane and Svetlana before I will so tell them congrats for me!