Monday, July 27, 2009

I've Got The Bear Lake Blues!

Our annual trip to Bear Lake came and went all too fast. We left Friday afternoon and arrived at Ideal Beach Resort around 5:00 pm. This year we shared a condo with my parents and my younger brother Shane. Our family had a wonderful time swimming in the lake and swimming pools, golfing, playing tennis, and of course ...devouring raspberry shakes. Bear Lake was really crowded this year. I saw a friend from highschool that was on drill team with me. We also ran into our home teacher from Texas. -(What a small world it is). We left Bear Lake yesterday evening around 7:00 pm. Here are some pictures from our trip.







2 comments:

R Fitz said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Natalie said...

So fun that you guys have kept the Bear Lake tradition alive. Alyssa looks like she's getting so big. We need to get together soon.