Friday, June 26, 2009

Our 10 Year Anniversary!












Aaron and I celebrated our 10th anniversary yesterday! It blows me away that we've been together that long. -It seems like yesterday we were dating. (That's my deep thought for the day)...Anyhow, we decided to take our kids to the zoo. We had a great time. The zoo was a little bit crowded and it was really hot, but I'm glad that we went. Later in the evening, my sister-in-law Kenna offered to watch our kids. Aaron, Alyssa, and I went out to dinner. We went to Sizzler and had steak and shrimp. -YUMMY! It was really good.
I love you Aaron! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life (And Eternity) with ya!

3 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Oh my gosh, I remember your wedding. I can't believe its been 10 yrs either!

Katie said...

YAY! Happy Anniversary!

R Fitz said...

Happy 10th!!!! Looks like a lot of fun...I LOVE going to the zoo.