Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lookin pretty snazzy!

This past Sunday we had a primary program during sacrament meeting. I had to work in the morning, but was able to leave a little early. When I got home, my husband had all of the kids ready to go. They all looked so cute and snazzy, I had to take some pictures. Bree, Abby, Brody, and Andrew
The primary program was so fun to watch. All of the kids were so cute. Andrew said his part really well. Brody held still during the whole meeting. Abby sang along with the "Big" kids even though she won't be in primary until next year. Bree ran all over the place, (but what do you expect from a 17 month old).


1 comment:

Natalie said...

What impresses me most is that Aaron actually has your girls looking cute. Did he do their hair? Brian would have no clue what to do with the hair!