Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bear Lake

This past weekend, our family went to Bear Lake. Bear Lake is such a fun place. For those of you who've never been, it's a great place for a vacation. My family has been every year since I was little. We always stay in some condos on the south side of the lake (Ideal Beach Resort). The resort has a couple of pools with saunas, a miniature golf course, an arcade, a playground, and of course an awesome beach. Outside of the resort, there is a big golf course, minatonka cave, pickleville playhouse, and of course raspberry shakes from Laboes. There is so many things you can do. Here are some pics from our weekend

Aaron took this picture of me after we'd gone swimming in the Lake. I was pooped!

Brody heading out to the playground

Grandpa, Aaron, and Abby playing in the lake

Grandpa Nelson
Aaron, Bree, Kate and Ash playing in the sand
Dad dumped some water on Abby (She wasn't too happy)
Everyone built a sandcastle
Bree loved the sand. Trust me. Tons of sand came out of her diaper the next day

This seagull flew in front of Abby while I was taking the picture.
Abby
Kate and Dave
Grandma Nelson
Andrew



No comments: