Monday, June 30, 2008

Our 9th Anniversary!

This past Wednesday, Aaron and I celebrated our 9th anniversary! 9 years seems like such a long time, but I swear it's flown by. To celebrate, Aaron and I went camping alone up at Silver Lake in American Fork canyon. Thanks so much Mom, Dad,Kent, and LouJean for watching our kids. Aaron and I had a great time!
Here's a picture from our wedding day 9 years ago. Aren't we little?

Here's a picture of Aaron and I after we hiked the ridge above Silver Lake. I had to hold Aaron up for the picture! (JK Aaron)
Isn't Silver Lake beautiful?

Aaron on top of the world!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ahhhhh, those pictures of Silver Lake bring back so many memories. I remember going there once with you, your Dad, and my Dad...good times! Happy anniversary!!